Sunday, April 19, 2009

Failing Photographer



These pictures represent me as an amateur photographer, I still am working on how to trick kids into smiling for the camera. Poor Lily, I must have scared her to death, by looking at these pictures, you would have no clue that I see this little one on a regular basis, I love these kids, even if I didn't get a good shot of them, we are going to re-do their pictures later. Hopefully it won't be as traumatic.

On another note, I'm disappointed to find out that my screen is so crappy that when I edit pictures they look completely different on other computer screens. So, in reality, I have NO idea what my pictures are really looking like until I print them. Pictures that may look awesome on my computer, look just okay, or crappy on other computers. Scary. But, the good news is, so far, I've been satisfied with the ones I have printed out. Hopefully, I can get a new screen fast and put this guess editing behind me.

1 comment:

  1. you are not a failing photographer AT ALL!...

    It's a NEVER ENDING learning and growing process, I believe it's enough to last a lifetime in fact! Keep at it, frustration is good, it helps progrssion!

    Kids might be the hardest to shoot, especially little ones! (and 3 little ones?! even harder!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers